Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's 10:30, where are you?

Me, I'm at school. I was up at 6 am. Out of the house by 7:15. At work by 8:20 - worked all day. Lunch was spent working on my thesis. Left work at 5:10. Got to school at 6:30 and have been here ever since. Yipee. I have an exciting life.

My figures and tables are all fixed up, now I just have to worry about some specific things in the text. I might be here for a while though :(

Edited at 11:40 pm: just got home. So far this week I have:
- spent 10 hours driving back and forth to london and UW
- Worked 30 hours
- spent another 14.5 hours working on my thesis.

I've gotten < 7 hours sleep every night. My minimum will be tonight at 6 hours, my maximum was last night at 6.75.

Need to wind down now before going to bed. Worst part about driving at night. I wind myself up so that I don't fall asleep while driving, just makes it hard to fall asleep once I get home. I am VERY happy that tomorrow is Friday.

1 comment:

Eva said...

oh my...you sound stressed. i hope you had a relaxing weekend. is everything done now? i know Joy was struggling to finish this weekend too.