Thursday, December 07, 2006

A few final Montreal thoughts

I did get to be close (physically) to some "famous" canadians.

-Bev Thomson from Canada AM walked right in front of us.
-Peter Mansbridge, John Manley, and Belinda Stronach were brodcasting right behind the Kennedy Area so we were watching them.
-Justin Trudeau supported Kennedy so he talked to as a group a couple of times. Once he wasn't more than 10 feet away from me.
-Jean Chretien, Paul Martin, Marc Garneau, Bill Graham, John Tuner and others walked within feet of us on their way to vote
-Ken Dryden and I practically brushed shoulders (we were walking in opposite directions)
-And Finally, Scott Simms who was my weather man crush when he worked for the Weather Network. I ran into him frequently over the weekend and was disappointed to find out he's 5 foot nothing. The Man is SHORT!

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

Ken Dryden would have been the hilight of my trip (had I been there)!