Monday, November 12, 2007

Short weekend

I was in traffic until almost 8 on Friday night. In woodstock! There was an accident on the 401 right before Woodstock. Yeah. It sucked. Took me 40 minutes to drive 2 km. Yuck.

Saturday and Sunday were pretty busy days. We got a lot of yard work done. Collecting leaves, mowing the lawn (back lawn anyways) one last time and planting some of the bulbs that we got as an engagement present. We only got about half of them planted yesterday before it got dark. Our garden was left in pretty rough shape by the previous owners. Half of it is looking pretty good right now though.

So, other than that, not much. Except. I think think I have a UTI. I have this urge to go to the bathroom but when I go there is nothing, so I'm pretty much certain that is what it is. Problem - I don't have a family doctor. And the walk-in clinic in Woodstock isn't open tonight. And tomorrow I'm going to be in the field all day. Oh, and apparently walk-in clinics don't open till 5 pm so I can't even go in London now. (I'm surveying in brantford this afternoon so I can't go in london at the end of the day either. Man, this is going to be miserable. Not to mention dangerous - a UTI can spread pretty quickly to a kidney infection if it isn't treated and that can be serious.

5 comments:

C-dub said...

Yikes! I hope you are able to get the treatment you need; that doesn't sound very pleasant at all!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!

lj said...

I went to talk to the PM I work for most, and she found me a walk in clinic. I am now armed with anti-biotics... and peeing every half hour.

C-dub said...

Glad to hear you got some meds. I hope that clears up the infection real soon!

Lotus Blossom said...

What's new in the world of LJ?