Friday, September 28, 2007

Update

Man, I wish one of my friends watched Ugly Betty because I SO need to speak to someone about last nights episode. I felt like I got sucker punched and it upset me so much! - My fun night last night consisted of watching Ugly Betty, Greys’ Anatomy, and CSI, for someone who doesn’t watch a lot of TV shows, that is a lot of TV. Thursday night is my TV night.

So yeah, there was lots of crying last night.

I cried watching Ugly Betty. I cried watching Greys (why, oh why, is Meredith so STUPID), and I cried watching CSI. Lots of tears were shed. I blame my cold.

So yeah, I have a cold this week. I probably would have considered staying home to nurse my cold on Wednesday or Thursday, but I was scheduled for field work and people were counting on me being there (one day the client was meeting me at 9:30 coming from Toronto – it was rainy and cold and I had to wear nomex and my rain jacket doesn’t really fit under the coveralls, the other day I was surveying and water samplings in Chatham with one of the other girls from the office. Somehow surveying doesn’t really work if you don’t have someone to hold the rod for you ;) luckily the weather was a little nicer yesterday.)

The house is starting to come together a little more. After tonight we should be done painting the kitchen. Our goal for this weekend is to get the base boards in. We are learning not to se ourselves lofty goals since everything is seeming to take way longer than we think it will. Also this weekend I’m doing the Run for the Cure with some people from work. It will be the first time I am socializing with people from work outside of working hours. Its nice to be closer to London so that events after work or on the weekend are easier to manage.

4 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I missed the first half of CSI and all of Grey's. *sniff* (Sorry, I don't watch Ugly Betty.) I think my friend JK should have Grey's taped, as they have a satelite where you can record so many hours of programming... I'm hoping she recorded it - that's how I got to see the series priemere of Private Practice.

quinn said...

I watch Ugly Betty! What part made you cry? I'm trying to remember what the sad parts were....

C-dub said...

Sounds like you have done A LOT of work on the house! Can't wait to see it! When is the housewarming party? ;)

Anonymous said...

i watch ugly betty... however it's aired about 3-4 months behind and we have limited downloading.

If you're going to write anything about your shows can you give me a disclaimer?! Australian TV sucks so hard.

keely