Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Un-anniversary To Me.

Why un-anniversary? Because the event hasn’t taken place yet ;) Yes, that is right folks, today is my -1 year wedding un-anniversary. One year from today I will be marrying Arash and we will be cementing our relationship for ever more.

So, in celebration of the Un-day, I have decided to open up a wedding specific blog to journal my year of wedding planning fun/stress. Kind of just as a way to put down all my thoughts and keep track of this time so that in 10 years I can look back at it and (hopefully) smile.

Anywho, I thought I would post the link in case any of you all would like to keep up with this time, I’d completely understand if you don’t want to read it as well. I’m doing this more for me than anything else :).

The Blogging Bride

3 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

It's a good date. My parents are celebrating their 32nd anniversary today! I should have no problems remembering your wedding date. :)

Anonymous said...

New blog - good idea! Happy Un-anniversary! You should celebrate!

BrightDolphin said...

Hey LJ, how was the dress shopping on the weekend? Find any gems??