Wednesday, November 29, 2006

26 and Fabulous!

No question mark there.

So a couple of weeks since I posted. I've been busy, so sorry loyal readers! So busy in fact that I can't even remember what I did. Ooops! Okay, weekend of the 17-19, I don't think I really did anything in particular... saturday night we went out with the group in waterloo for desert from plantation and that was really nice, but for the life of me, I can't remember what else I did! Sunday I went christmas shopping... hmmmmm... That is weird. So last week was a busy week of lab analysis and what not...

Last week. I remember what I did :) Friday afternoon we left town early to go to B-ville to see my sister! Yay! BS1 is back in the country for good-ish. We had a great visit friday evening. Saturday was my birthday! Went for my annual birthday run. Kind of ran out of time since I was waiting around for the temperature to warm up and only got in 5.6 km. Boo! For lunch D and family came over and we all had a nice little visit. Well, except for God daughter 1 who was in an uber grumpy mood (apparently she has been sick this week so I guess we know why she was grumpy).

Mid afternoon we left belleville and headed up to peterpatch. I was guilt tripped into visiting my cousins new pad for a bit before heading over to C-dub and CTs place. (I say guilted, but it is always fun to see K&P so I was glad that I went. Their new place up there is amazing!). With the Girls and Boys we went out to Swiss Chalet for some festive specials (good me has only had 2 lindor truffles since then and have given the rest to the boy. I deserve a pat on the back for that). After that it was back to c-dubs for pre drinking and then going out and drinking more. Yep. Definitely had WAY too much to drink (probably haven't had that much since March? Maybe even last november).

Sunday morning we got to see the reception site for the wedding. It was gorgeous! I want to get married there... well, not really, but it was amazing! And then back to C's to look at Nej's pics from paris... well, I haven't seen J's pics, just her mums. we had to leave before we got to nej's.

So yeah, that was my uber busy weekend. Fabulous, but I needed a vacation from my weekend. Certainly not a relaxing time :)

This week back at school working hard, trying to get my lab results organized and writting. Love the writting. Got my first set of revisions on Chapters 1 & 2 back, and so far so good. Hopefully we can get this done quickly. Oh, and 1.5 days until I'm off to montreal!

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Have fun in Montreal!

Last weekend's AB-PC election was definately interesting. Have to vote again this weekend - this time ranking the three "finalists" in order of preference in case none of them get 51% of the vote. My prediction... there will be a lot of division evident after the vote and I don't think any one candidate is capable of winning that coveted 51%. Rural AB has very different ideas than Calgary which has very different ideas than Edmonton. *shrugs* We shall see...

Lotus Blossom said...

I almost forgot... I *love* the title of your post! And... happy happy birthday to you!!!