Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fun Suvey

I'm a Dork, I know :)

1. What is your occupation? Grad Student Extrodinare

2. What color are your socks right now? Grey with little snowmen. Yes, I am wearing christmas socks already. Take that christine!

3. What are you listening to right now? The Humming of my hard drive

4. What was the last thing that you ate? An Apple, but that was 2.5 hours ago. I'm hugry!

5. Can you drive a manual transmission? You bet :)

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red. Bright Red.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sandra the Department Head's secretary

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No! Actually, I think she is super cool :)

9. How old are you today? 25.95

10. Favorite drink? Water :)

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cycling!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Can't count. I used to love red hair and dyed my hair all the time in highschool.

13. Favorite curse word? Damn

14. Pets? Me, 1 cat, but my dad has two cats at his place, one of which I'm rather partial too :) Hopefully I will be getting a dog sometime within the next year.

15. Favorite food? Ooooh, now this is a toughy. I love my dad's steak. Mmmmmm... Baked potato, steak and corn on the cob. Best. Meal. Ever.

16. What was the last movie you watched? X3 while riding my bike trainer on Saturday afternoon. What the heck was with the part after the credits. If anyone would wish to discuss this let me know :) Actually, we also watched Bitter Moon Saturday night.

17. Favorite day of the year? Christmas and my birthday :)

18. What do you do to vent anger? I'm another crybaby :)

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Not really a toy, but I loved my magic pillow <3 it kept away my nightmares. I would put it over my pillow when I slept and I was seriously afraid of what would happen if I slept without it! (I had bad nightmares as a child. Like picture the goriest horror movie and that was my dreams.

20. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Fall. I love the trees changing :)

21. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. I love hugs :)

22. Cherry or Blueberry? Ummm... Rasberry?

23. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well, not really e-mail but they should all post on their blogs ;)

24. Who is most likely to respond? Burger. I'm predicting she is bored out of her mind by noon on Friday ;)

25. Who is least likely to respond? ???

26. Living arrangements? Me, the boy and Jenny-any-dots the psycho kitty.

27. When was the last time you cried? Ummm.... This morning? We got an e-mail about the memorial for that UW student who got killed last year on co-op and I got a little teary eyed. Also Saturday night in a movie I'm a big cry baby.

28. What is on the floor of your closet? A whole pile of shit. We have a bit of a space shortage in our 1 bdrm apt. The closets are packed.

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship with that you
are sending this to? If Danielle reads this she wins the cake :)

30. What did you do last night? Worked :| Until close to 11 :|

31. Favorite smells? All Spice :)

32. What inspires you? Ironman Athletes :)

33. What are you afraid of? Never finishing my masters :|

34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese :)

35. Country you would most like to visit? Chile! I want to go to patagonia and pretend I'm living like a king. If anyone knows where that comes from bonus points to you! I do want to go to Chile right now. I also REALLY want to go back to Africa and Go to Greece.

36. Favorite dog breed? Chocolate Labs, though I would settle for yellow or black :)

37. Number of keys on your key ring? 10. Car, Dad's house, Apt Building, Apt, Bike, storage, Engineering buildings, Office, and 2 for the labs in DWE (borrowed temporarily)

38. How many years at your current job? 7 years as a student, 2.25 as a grad student.

39. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Pure joy unless I'm having to work.

40. How many provinces have you lived in? 1 permanently but another one for one 4 month stint in co-op

41. Favorite holidays? Christmas! and Thanksgiving.

42. Have you ever driven a Motorcycle or machinery? Nope

43. Favorite quality in yourself? Unlike Mrs. JB, I like the fact that I'm emotional. I think it is a good thing :)

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I need to revise my answer to Number 11... UFC is my favorite sport to watch! ;)

Lotus Blossom said...

LJ, I posted a new entry on my blog.