Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good news!

Big Sis 1 has her flights booked home and she will be back in the country for good (well, until she decides to move to the antartic or somewhere crazy like that). But Yay! I figure she'll stay in Canada for at least two years. She's home a week this afternoon, but I won't get to see her until the day after. I'm so freaking excited. I haven't spent a christmas (or any other holiday for that matter) with her since before my mum passed away and she hasn't met AF yet, and the only big important thing she HAS been in for (or one of us there) in three years is Big Sis 2's wedding. I'm excited because I miss her. Lots. Dang, now I'm getting all emotional again. Not enough sleep.

The last week or so has been pretty busy here in Laura land. Lots of long hours in at school, but I did manage to have a nice relaxing weekend last weekend and I didn't do any work. Go me! Not to last though. This week.

Monday - 9-6 at school - No lunch, but I did manage to get out for a swim
Tuesday - 9-6:30 at school - again no lunch
Wednesday - 8:30-9:30 at school. As in PM.
Today will be 8:15-6 pm

I love having to redo lab work :(

Okay, I have to go take more samples. Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

C-dub said...

That is very exciting about big sis 1!!!

Good luck with your lab work. I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Lotus Blossom said...

Busy, busy LJ!

Blythe said...

Happy Birthday!

BrightDolphin said...

Hey... you haven't posted since you were 25! ;)