Thursday, September 04, 2008

Le Sigh

I'm starting to sound like a broken record here. I'm busy. I have no time for wedding stuff, life, whatever. That is my life.

The weekend of the 23rd my sister came down from thunder bay. It was nice to get to visit with her. We also had a family picnic at my aunts and uncles in winterbourne. it was nice to see (almost) everyone. two of my cousins on Dad's side will be missing the wedding, so it was nice to get the chance to see them.

Last week there was a tanker roll over on the 402 in Sarnia and I got called out to it. 28.5 hours in 2 days. FUN. Insert eye roll here. It was definitely a morale low point to say the least.

Last weekend was pretty awesome. I got a good chance to relax. Saturday we went to kitchener and went shopping and finished our registry. We then went to a party at A's coworkers. It was an okay time. Not stellar because I didn't really know anyone there. The coworkers that A is close with didn't end up going.

Sunday we went to the beach. Long Point. It was great. Beautiful sunny day. Nice an hot, but not humid. The water was nice too. we took a bunch of photos, perhaps I'll post some if I get a chance. Monday was okay. we did a lot of house cleaning. Boo. I really want to hire a cleaning person. We make enough money for it. when I'm at home on the weekends, I want to be enjoying myself and relaxing not working. I do enough of that Monday to Friday!!!

Tuesday I found out that I have to go up to Mattawa again on Monday. So now I'm scrambling to get stuff done this week. Not fun. Particularily since I was out in the field on Tuesday and yesterday. Oh well, I can only get done so much.

Oh. I almost forgot to mention. Our photographer has posted a few pictures from our engagement session on her blog. Ignore the error in my name!!! I particularly like the last one. I have it as my desk top at work now, though I can't figure out what is on A's knee.

3 comments:

C-dub said...

Sounds like you are still quite the busy worker bee!

Your engagement photos are GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Those are good photos! You should ask her if she could photoshop the oil or wet patch off his knee... shouldn't be too hard.

:D kbum

Lotus Blossom said...

Great engagement photos!