Monday, May 23, 2005

New Layout, but nothing else new

Friday - Went to see revenge of the sith... unlike niki though, I wasn't very impressed. I thought it lacked on the plot and was excessive in the action... ditto my feelings of the 3rd matrix movie. I guess I just didn't think the transformation would be that violent. Friday afternoon I skipped out on work. Just went to pick up my stuff for the weekend. I played with my bike and went to dinner at my aunts and uncles.

Saturday - Went for a bike ride with EK http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown/webdoc1.htm. It was a great ride, but I probably overdid it a bit. especially since I'm supposed to be tapering! I rented the Stepford wives on Saturday night. I thought it was great! very funny. If anyone in W/loo wants to borrow it, it isn't due back until next weekend.

Sunday - Hmmmm... can I remember this one? I went for a run in the morning and went to square one in the afternoon for some shopping. Also got together with Jen for lunch :) Last night not much, just watched the season finale of Desperate housewives... I can't believe they left it like that for a whole season!!!!!!!

Today - since I took off friday, I'm marking and hopefully reading journal articles... oh yeah, I also have to prepare my tutorial for tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I cannot wait for next season of Desperate Housewives! I hope Zac doesn't kill Mike until he gets to talk to him (plus, I like Mike). I have never really been a fan of soap-operas before this show, but I am fully addicted. After the success of this season, I hope they put it on at a better time in the fall - 10pm on a Sunday is way too late for me!

lj said...

10PM???!?!? that is crazy! It is on at 9 here in ontario, I guess they have one time zone slot for all of central ontario? If it were on at 10, I would not be watching it!

I know, I hope Mike lives. I like him :) I think he is a decent guy. And what about the youngin' telling carlos. That'll be interesting!!!