Monday, May 09, 2005

t - 4 days and 5 hours

Till field school is over that is. Today we have a bit of semi spare time so I'm in the computer lab, eating my lunch and working on one of the assignments, thrilling I know. I have to do my recovery analysis, but I have no clue how to do it. I need Mary here to help me.

Oh well.

So other than field school, no real news. A family friend passed away last week when we were up in Borden, so that sucked, but I guess it happens, she had like a 3-4 year battle with cancer, so it is probably for the better, she didn't suffer and the end and quietly slipped into a coma at her home surrounded by her family. I went back to Belleville on Friday night for the wake, but didn't have time to stay for the funeral.

My TA and fieldschool, as well as a 20K long run were calling for me.

I did however buy an iPod shuffle this weekend. I'm listening to it now, it rocks :) wahoohoo (I'm listening to Bran Van 3000 - astounded).

1 comment:

lj said...

$130 :) Not too bad, it is a USB stick too, and I think they go for around $50. :)