Thursday, May 26, 2005

Not much...

Yesterday was another fun-filled day of journal article reading. My max seems to be about 2 a day, which isn't great, but considering how dry they can be, I guess it isn't too bad. Last night I went to see Monster in Law with MK (boss from summer) and PS. It was okay, I'm not going to say great, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, so that is good. I think that Jane Fonda really saved it from being too horrible.

Today is presentation day. I want to get my poster presentation and my power point done before the end of the day so that I can get it to my supervisor to look over. Hopefully it will (a) be okay and (b) not take all day since I want to get at least one more journal paper read today.

I just went to pick up my next set of assignments to mark and bashed the door into my knee (my bad knee). It hurts a lot right now, hopefully I haven't done any serious damage since my half is coming up this weekend.

Also, just want to clear something up, from my post the other day... don't necessarily want a longterm relationship, but dating would be fun.

2 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

I know what you mean about dry reading... that's all I've been doing for the past week here at work. It's tough. I have to take frequent breaks.

I'm with you on the dating thing. A long-term relationship right now would be rather difficult. However, a date every now and again would be fun... :o) I just don't see any single guys except on the subway and I'm not going there... yikes!

Lotus Blossom said...

I hope both of you (and anyone else too) can find someone datable! James and I never really "dated", as we already knew each other super-well. But, I still learn new things about him every day... but, I digress...