Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Seriously Sick of Singledom

I can honestly say that I am READY to be in a relationship again. I don't know why I just thought about this now... other than the fact that my weekend was very uneventful and all the single girls seem to be talking about boys on their blogs these days. I don't have any guys that I have crushes on right now, haven't really met anyone new in a longtime...

Maybe I could just use a whack of single friends in town... that could probably work too. I didn't do anything on Friday night, Saturday night, or Sunday night. Nothing. Or Monday night for that matter. I really felt the urge to go out dancing or something on Saturday night, but alas, no whack of single friends around to go out with. I miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else... oh wait... The Ottawa half marathon is coming up this weekend. Yay! I'm not so excited about the race as I am about seeing Pandora again! I haven't seen her since Christmas :) I did talk to her last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura

I'm excited to see you too! Yep. Understand about the woes of singlehood. Sorry to have brought it up again!

Blythe said...

New relationships are always fun, but long-term relationship really aren't all that glamourous.

I'll go out with you :) You just need to call when you get that "urge" to go out. I don't know if I can handle the dancing thing, but I could definitely handle a patio night, especially now that the weather is nice :)