Saturday, April 30, 2005

1 week down, 2 to go...

Oh my. I am sooo wiped from field school, and it is only 1/3rd over! Hopefully there will be a little more free time next week, but I'm not holding my breath. I ended up skipping two of my runs this week and missing my speed training. Hopefully it won't effect my goals for the Ottawa half, I guess we'll see.

So I'm at school right now... on a saturday... doing work. It has been over a year since that has happened. Grrr... Oh well, I get a full credit for it, so really it isn't THAT bad. I'm having super disjointed thoughts, I think it is time for me to go home and have a nappy nap.

Oh, and for those of you who know our great friend of the westcoast, you might want to click the link on the side of my blog ;). KB, I've been thinking of ya lots with the field school, lots of fond and not so fond memories of 458 spring to mind (definitely don't miss the 3 am/4 am nights, but definitely do miss the great lab group :)). Right now I'm working on my stratigraphy map... it looks oddly familiar :).

No comments: