Tuesday, April 12, 2005

St. Ralph

If any of you have the opportunity to see this movie you totally should. It is very funny and a good inspirational movie (plus it is Canadian). It is about a kid in the 1950's whose father died in World War 2 and his mother is sick and in a coma. He is told it will take a miracle for her to get out of her coma. So he decides that if he wins the Boston Marathon that it will be the miracle his mother needs. It is a very cute movie. Last night EK and I saw it at the Princess with people from the Running room. After the movie was over they had a suprise guest. It was the actor that played the kid in the movie. Apparently he is from Cambridge.

http://www.allianceatlantisfilms.com/trailers.asp?TitleID=74697

In other news I have a cought this morning :( I am at school now, but will be heading home probably early after lunch taking my marking with me. I may get to the gym this afternoon depending on how my throat is feeling, don't know.

No comments: