Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ugh.

Greasy Brittish Pub Fair... tastes good, but not so nice the day after. And I have leftovers.

Last night I made Toad in the Hole (EK had never had it, so I had her down for dinner). For those of you who don't have british roots, it is kind of a caserole, but not really. It has sausages (the english breakfast kind) on the bottom and yorkshire pudding (not real pudding, a kind of bun type thing) on top. It is super yummy, but I can feel my arteries clogging already, I have the rest packed for my lunch today, taking advantage of my off running/break day to eat greasy food. I think I'm going to freeze the left over sausage for a later date, I can't handle that much!!!

Nothing else new, at all. My internet was working for like half an hour when I got home last night, but then stopped. After dinner I should have filled out another form, but I didn't have the energy required (was v. tired after dinner, likely due to grease and tuckered out from being up so early). Ended up sleeping 9 hours last night!

1 comment:

Blythe said...

Lamella - did you forget to change your joke for April? I'm anxiously waiting to see what it is.