Friday, April 01, 2005

Pope...

Okay, I don't want the following to sound anti-catholic, or anti-christianity, but I am TIRED of hearing about the pope every 5 minutes. Yes, he is old, yes he is dying, but give it up already!

They were talking about NOTHING else for an hour this morning on TV, an Hour!!! I mean seriously, I'm sure there are more important things going on in the world today then him dying. How about you talk about the AIDS epedemic in Africa that he helped to create by discouraging the use of condoms by scaring unwitting people into thinking they will go to Hell. Yes, it is okay to let a 20 year old mother die from AIDS leaving small children parentless in a harsh climate, but using a condom is bad? screwed up logic in my opinion.

Okay, so that is my rant from a Pro-Choice, pro-birth control, pro-gay marriage person. Am I going to Hell now, or after I die?

No comments: