Monday, April 25, 2005

BRRRRRRRR!

Well, I certainly wasn't dressed right for that!

First day of field school is over, and I was COLD! At one point in time, I actually cried because I was so miserable. I think I was pre-hypothermic - My lips were v. dark and everything. There is about half an hour that is kind of fuzzy in my memory. I'm kind of pissed off at the TAs and lab instructor. I think they should have been paying attention to how people were doing. I obviously couldn't tell what colour my lips were, but they would have been able to.

Oh well, I'm finally warmed up (4 hours later), so I guess it is okay. Tomorrow only outside at lunch to finish up our slug test. Definitely going to bring more layers and extra clothes tomorrow.

1 comment:

BrightDolphin said...

ugh, that sounds awful. I remember that one day that C-dub and I were doing a lab for Phys Hydro and it was horrible weather. Someone very nice brought us hot chocolate that day... :) Too bad no one was able to do that for you guys!