Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sicker .... :(

I went home yesterday at like 1:30 planning on having a good long nap and getting up and doing stuff in the evening... reading ahead in 774, marking, cleaning my apartment. instead, I ended up spending more than 2 hours running around, getting an ethernet card to try in my computer (note: I don't have an ethernet card, my cable jack is built into the mother board - ie. I'll have to take it into computer xs sometime to get it fixed... I wonder if I can take it on the bus...). I also talked to my sister that is in Africa on the phone... it was her birthday yesterday, the big 2-8. Looks like her extension won't be going through, so I have to talk to my supervisor about taking some time off at the end of august to go an visit her. So after all that, I didn't get to sleep until after 4 and slept till 5:30. I ate dinner, cleaned up a bit and watched amazing race... no energy to do anything else.

When I went to bed, I couldn't fall asleep again. I'm blaming the medicine this time... apparently DM can keep you awake? So this morning, I'm more sick... the cough has turned into a cold. I've got another massage (don't be jealous, it is extremely painfull!) this morning, and I think I'll go home again in the afternoon, unless I'm feeling significantly better.

No comments: