Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ask, and you shall recieve...

So I haven't been up to much in the past week - Hence the lack of posting

I did get my assignment 2 done for my 774 course. Very exciting eh? On Wednesday we (burger and I) were going to start assignment 3, but decided not to because we were both taking off Thursday and Friday to rest and relax before field school starts tomorrow. Unlike burger though, I fully enjoyed my rest :)

Thursday I made up my invitations for Danielles shower, I'll hopefully get most of them out tomorrow. Jen also came up and we went out for lunch... I miss those girls. On Friday I got my hair cut (and now I have real full on bangs :O), and went to Wayne's Comprehensive but was halfway falling asleep during it.

Yesterday EK and I decided to go ahead and sign up for the waterloo half marathon (it was this morning) and so I rested most of the day and started getting my apartment into shape for my billeter.

Today at the race - Not full out, not tapered, hilly course - 2:05 - 8 minute PR - Go me! Now I am exhausted! My Billeter called this afternoon, she is stuck doing work in Sudbury so won't be getting here until tomorrow. meh. Oh well, More time for me to get ready for her (ie. finish cleaning my apartment :)).

3 comments:

Blythe said...

That's fan-didly-astic! Congrats on a superb performance!!!

Yay. Field school tomorrow.

lj said...

Yep, still have ottawa on the roster. Today was kind of a test race, to be able to see what we are going to be capable come race day :) The furthest we had run in training was 18 kms. I think we have a 20 and a 22 still on plan, so hopefully Ottawa will be faster :)

Lotus Blossom said...

Send me a pic with you and your bangs!