Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here I was...

Thinking I was starting to feel better again and I wake up feeling like ass this morning. Not good. I have a doctors appointment this morning to look at the ultrasound results, if the tests so far are inconclusive, then I think I'm going to ask if there are any over the counter med that they can recommend to alleviate my symtoms when we are trying to sort this out. Day in Day out nausea = not cool.

I've updated my photoblog a couple of more times. These times with picks from Drumheller. Both the badlands and the dinosaur museaum. More badlands and hoodoos to come :)

Other news? is there any? Not really. My granny is back in her home (halfway between retirement and nursing) after spending over a week in the hospital after a fall. I'm glad to be seeing her this weekend. AF is definitely going to come with me now too. Should be a good time. Mostly just working away getting ready for my conference. My presentation is due on friday, but I could bring a more up-to-date one with me to the conference. I'm getting close to being done, but I'm still waiting on one set of results that are taking forever. I think I might aske if we can change the concentration to something a little larger, I could get results a lot quicker that way.

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Can't wait to see the hoodoos! :D

lj said...

My thats a nice set of hoodoos you've got there ;) Arash thought they were pretty cool. I'd seen them before, but they are pretty neat!