Thursday, May 25, 2006

My New God Daughter

Calea (don't know how to spell it, pronounced k-lee) Anne
Born yesterday (May 24th) at 7:55 pm Eastern Time
6 lbs 10 oz
19 inches.

I'm super excited about going home now :) Yay for babies! I'll be sure to take pictures. I think I'm also going to pick up something for Madison, it's got to be hard for her since she used to be the centre of her mums life and now she has to share that. So yep, I have another god daughter, there were no complications due to the hernia, but they induced labour after her water broke to try and shorten the length of the labour.

2 comments:

C-dub said...

Congrats on the birth of your second god-daughter! Yay! Post pics when you visit her!

Lotus Blossom said...

My friend's daugher's name is spelled 'Kahlie'. Perhaps it is spelled similar to that.