Friday, July 21, 2006

A week in the life of...

Well. No updates means nothing is going on. Literally nothing.

Last friday we had an Unshower for Burger which was pretty fun. It was nice to see all the girls in town again since it is a while since we all got together (last November???) Wow, that is a long time!

Saturday I went shopping while AF studied for his exam (for the C# course he's taking at Conestoga... the exam was last mondya, he got 90% :)). I got a new skirt, a sweater and somethings from the Bombay company. All were great deals, but none were the a) dress, and b) sandals I was looking for. Oops!

Sunday we went out to my aunts and uncles for the afternoon and lazed around by their pool. That was nice...

Now this week... hmm... nothing that I can think of really. I mean nothing....

This weekend we are going to b-ville. My dad is still on vacation, but we will laze around the pool, visit with D and the girls, and S&W. We're also going to go to the beach (Sandbanks) on Saturday, so it should be a good time.

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I see from Nej's post that it's Tour De France time again. Does that mean we've lost LJ until it's over?! :D

BrightDolphin said...

Don't worry Niki, it ended yesterday! She'll be back... :)