Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another week another post

So what is going on in Laura Land? Not much to be honest. What was that the Nej was saying about nothing exciting in singledom. Well, nothing exciting in coupledom for me these days ;)

So last week...
Friday - Went for my usual Friday ride with PS, shorter than normal though since it was a "cutback week". In the evening I went over to AFs apartment and we got ready for his mum's visit to town. We went grocery shopping, had dinner, and I started preparing food for the weekend while AF finished cleaning his apartment. I must say, by the time we were done, the place was spotless.

Saturday - We picked up his mum and aunt at the bus station had a nice long lunch. In the afternoon we went out to st. jacobs to stroll around and had a quick tour of the campus (for his Aunt's sake, AF's mum worked on campus for about a year when they were still pretty new in Canada). We went to the maharaja for dinner (yummers!) and went out to the flying dog for about an hour at night to give his aunt the full Canadian experiance. I hope she wasn't too shocked by anything she saw, all in all people were pretty tame. We left by 12:15 though, so it could have gotten worse later at night.

Sunday - We all had breakfast together and I went out shopping for a bit with his mum and aunt while AF slept some more (he sleeps a lot, damn lazy boy, and I do realize you might be reading this ;)). We had lunch and it was time to head back to the bus station. Not too much exciting for the weekend, but it was nice anyways.

Monday - I worked from home after getting my car fixed. It had a leaky exhaust pipe and the shop was able to cut out the bad peice and weld in a new bit for $202 including taxes. I was putting it off for a long time since the dealership said $1300 and I was afraid of the cost, now that just seems silly to me :)

Tuesday - hmmm... not much yesterday. I was at school late so by the time I got home it was just regular type stuff.

Wednesday - today. Hmm... nothing so far. My legs are sore though, like muscle sore. It actually feels like it did a day or two after my marathon, well, my quads anways, not the rest of my legs, I can't for the life of me figure out why they hurt this way. Last week consisted of 2 runs (short, 6 km) one easy shmeasy swim where I did mostly pull and a shorter than normal bike ride but monday after my bike ride my legs were just killing me (did around 40 minutes total on my trainer since I kept getting interrupted). I can't figure out what is going on :(.

And that is it. Oh, and I decided that I'm going to get this :)

3 comments:

C-dub said...

Nice camera!

lj said...

Yep, expensive, but Nice... I've actually wanted a camera like this for about 3 years.

Lotus Blossom said...

Spiffy camera! Enjoy and post lots of pics on your photoblog...