Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Zzzzzzz...

For some reason I'm particularily tired these days. Perhaps I should be back on iron. who knows.

So this past week, what did I do? Good question :)

Friday - Went over to AFs apartment at night and we watched a movie. Hmm... trying to remember which movie it was. Right Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Weird movie, not entirely sure I liked it, but I do have to say that Johnny Depp was amazing in it like usual :)

Saturday - We did a bit of shopping, I finished buying Burger and Burger Boy's Wedding present and went picked up t a couple of CDs (New Sam Roberts and a Bob Marley Compilation thing). We later went to the Camera Store and I bought my new baby. The one, I posted last week - Nikon D70. It was expensive, but I love it :)

Sunday - we went for a longish bike ride together, I on my road bike and AF on his mountain bike. I'd ride ahead for a bit and cycle back to him. It was super windy and took a lot of effort, I did around 47 km on hills and in wind. We then headed over to AFs for the night

Monday - We took off the day sinc AF had an interview with for a job in Missisauga so we were there yesterday morning and then headed into Toronto for the afternoon. We went to MEC, wandered around, and went to the ROM. They have a LOT of stuff closed right now for renovations, but I think that we had both seen enough by the time we were done. Then it was back to the Loo last night and I seriously passed out for a good solid 9 hours. I feel like I could easily fall back asleep now, but I'm back at school today and must be productive.

So things to Note:
1) my Photoblog has one picture from this weekend posted right now, from playing around with my new camera. I'll have more posts this week with other stuff from this weekend so you can check out how my knew camera looks. It is AWESOME! I love it :)
2) AFs Job interview in missisauga. Yep, that is causing a lot of problems right with logistical crap. a) I'm moving into his apartment in Kitchener at the end of September and have already gotten rid of my apartment, b) Arash doesn't have his drivers licence, c) there is no easy way to commute on transit to Missisauga from waterloo, d) if Arash gets the job, he has to give 2 months notice to his current apartment building to move out. Man, this is just a messy situation. I don't want to even think about it right now. (Anyone know someone who commutes to the Saug everyday from KW that can give my Boy a ride???)

2 comments:

C-dub said...

Has AF considered getting his driver's license?

lj said...

Yeah, he is going to get it (probably sometime this week) but he'll still have to wait 8 months to get his G2.