Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Burgerific Wedding

Just a quick post since I'm heading off to bed soon, but I just wanted to post quickly with some pictures from burgers big day. She'll have to tell the complete story since I just know the face value stuff.

The wedding was beautiful, and the butterflies were super cool. They would land on people, and I got a cool picture on one in burgers grandma's hair. A couple of minutes later she actually had two in her hair! The wedding went off without a hitch (as an observer, I'm sure burger might argue on that one) and the dinner was delish. The speaches were awesome with burgers mum and burger boy's brother (surprisingly) steeling the show. Very funny speeches. I'll post some of the wedding type photo's here, but I also have some cool non-wedding ones that I'll post this week on my photoblog.

one bad thing about my camera... takes too long to focus. As soon as she came into shot I pressed the button but the focus got confused I think.


Gen doing her reading...


At the end of the Ceremony, May I intoduce Burger and Burger boy!


Burger and Friends (AF was supposed to tell me if I was showing too much skin, but he was obviously slacking off on this job last night since I think he enjoyed looking at the skin while other people probably not so much.

3 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

What a beautiful bride! :D

Oh... I don't think you were showing too much skin. You look good, LJ.

BrightDolphin said...

I second all of Niki's sentiments. Burger looked very beautiful indeed! :D

C-dub said...

Wow, awesome pics!