Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to School Thursday

Man, What is wrong with me? First I'm sick, then I think I'm better and then I'm sick again and worse than the first time. Man. It's depressing too, since I really needed to have a productive week and it really didn't happen :( Damn sickness, why did you have to throw a wrench in my plans like that????

Nothing else really to say other than that I'm sooo happy that is looks like winter outside now. I mean seriously, that was getting pretty depressing there for a while. I hope winter stays this time (although it is supposed to rain again tomorrow, BOOOOOOOOOO! Hopefully not too much snow will melt!_

4 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

No snow here yet. Really doesn't feel like winter yet. The other day, they were talking about how yesterday was going to -15 with windchill and my dad said, "But I'm not ready for winter yet!" It's January! What's he waiting for?! LOL

Damn El Nino! Ruining winter... :(

lj said...

Yeah, we've gotten a little bit of snow over the past 3 days. Enough to almost cover the ground (well, it is covered in the shadows, but not where the sun has been shinning. Nothing serious, maybe 2 cm. But at least it looks like winter (kind of) outside!

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm sick too! Lingering fever... UCK! Coughing like my chest is going to burst. It's not been fun. Sub-zero temps out here. :(

Lotus Blossom said...

No sickness here! I was sick all over my Christmas holidays though... boo urns to that.

Hope you're feeling better soon.