Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Morning

Da Da, Da-Da Da!

Meh. What I lousy weekend. Thursday night I started developing a head ache and a bit of nausea, but didn't think anything about it, Friday morning general feeling of crappiness increased to include a back ache and a stomache ache. I ended up leaving work at around noon and went home. I slept for several hours and when I woke up, I took my temperature. 101F. Nice. So I think I had the flu. Saturday the head ache had subsided, but my stomache ache and back ache were a million times worse. Sunday morning - a little better. Good thing too since we had a tonne of stuff to get done including returning merchandise, grocery shopping and laundry. On top of that, it was AFs birthday so I made him breakfast, made him a birthday cake, and took him rock climbing/to dinner. We both really sucked at the climbing yesterday. Me with getting over the flu and AF who had a nasty cold on the weekend.

Over all not a great weekend in Apartment 1507. Sucks too since I had big ambitions of getting some big stuff done at school on friday that would have allowed me to start my model simulations for real. No go though since I felt like crap, I didn't manage to get much accomplished. Hopefully I can get it done today though which would mean my simulations would be underway tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your title reminds me of that No Doubt song - but I'm not sure why because I think the song is Sunday Morning.

Hopes you feel better soon!

Burger