Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lets Talk Anti Aging

At the goodbye Q&R party on Saturday night we got talking about anti-aging products for wrinkles. The question: when is the right time to start the anti-aging process.

I'm all for getting older, and doubt that I'd ever do anything drastic to slow the process (Botox, face lift, etc) but that's not to say I want to have wrinkles soon. So far I don't have anything real. When I get a crappy nights sleep (like saturday night I got 5.5 hours), i had some fine lines visable under my eyes, but they were super fine and are only there when I'm really tired. I doubt anyone other than me would ever notice them.

So, who has started using face creams geared at anti-aging? When did you start? What are you using? basically, I want to know, what I'm supposed to do in my later 20s to avoid getting wrinkles prematurely. Right now, I just a face moisturizer with spf 15 from neutrogena and that is all.

8 comments:

C-dub said...

I don't use any anti-aging products as of yet. I guess it may be time to start thinking about that.

Blythe said...

I *just* started using a Neutrogena product - can't remember the name (and really, I've applied it once). But what I really want is the Olay Regeneriss (spg.?).

I started using the neutrogena product because I see laugh lines. Damn me for smiling so much. And I've heard that it's never too late to start - with the right product.

BrightDolphin said...

I've read that you are supposed to start with the anti-aging stuff at around 27, so for me, that's now.

I don't remember where I read it, but you are apparently supposed to use a cream with vitamin A at night and then of course something with vitamin e and sunblock during the day. I think anything beyond that is extra.

Lotus Blossom said...

I haven't started using any anti-aging creams yet. I'm more interested in hiding the bags under my eyes at this point in time! :D

C-dub said...

So how are you liking the clinique products you got on Saturday? Or is it too early to tell?

Blythe said...

Inquiring minds would like to know, how your interview went?

:)

BrightDolphin said...

Hey, that's right! How DID your interview go yesterday???

C-dub said...

Don't keep us waiting any longer?!??! How was your interview on Tuesday?