Wednesday, February 14, 2007

If I...

murder my supervisor can I still graduate. :(

He just gave me back some revisions on one of my chapters, and I have no clue what he wants me to do. his revisions on one single chapter will take the better part of a week and are completely different from the revisions he gave me last time. I'm meeting with him in an hour and a half, but right now every time I think about it, I start to cry. I do not want to cry in front of him. I'm bringing my last set of revisions with me, to show him that he is (IMO being unreasonable.)

3 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Maybe not! Maybe if *I* murder him for you?

I'm sorry he's being a jackass about this. Hopefully he'll see how unreasonable he's being.

(((hugs)))

C-dub said...

That's too bad. Let us know how you're meeting today goes!

Blythe said...

Oh cripes. I know exactly how you are feeling. By now I'm guessing it's over. Did it go ok?