Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Response

Dude from Ground Water Modelling Company,

Sorry for getting back to you so late. I'm not done my masters yet, although I am getting close. I ran into some difficulties in the fall with my research that pushed me into the winter term. I am aiming to have my thesis submitted to the readers in a few weeks though, so I should be done by the end of March.

I haven't accepted a job offer yet, however, I think I am leaning more to the remediation side of things than modelling. Perhaps we could meet again to talk more on the job specifics and what you are looking for.

Thank-you for considering me.

Cheers,
Laura

I guess we'll have to wait an see. Perhaps I'll e-mail J.P. from burgers work tomorrow and see what is going on at that company.

2 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Have you heard anything from either company yet?

lj said...

Nada from the one I replied to, I've heard from burgers company, but now who I had an interview with. I'm meeting (informally) with her boss on friday to discuss options, and I got a call from a guy at their london office.