Wednesday, February 14, 2007

**Update**

My meeting with my supervisor had the best possible outcome. Basically, the reason why he was making so many edits and basically wanted to rewrite the chapter was because he sees a journal article coming out of it. He didn't fully understand what I was doing though, and wanted to meet so that he better understands what is going on. basically he is going to take what I have, and re-arrange and re-write it. He'll give it back to me, with minor changes that he wants me to make. He realizes that I am uber busy fixing all my other chapters (I have 2 on my desk right now) as well as writting the last chapter and analyzing my results) so he'll do as much as he can. Wahoo!

Okay, back to work. I hope to get him back one more of my chapters today, but I have to read it over a couple more times to make sure it all makes sense.

4 comments:

C-dub said...

Yay! Sounds like you worked it out!! So glad you saved yourself some work.

Blythe said...

That's one fantastic **Update**!

BrightDolphin said...

Yay! Glad you have an explanation!

Eva said...

That's great news. You must be feeling better. Good luck with the rest of the editing!