Monday, April 16, 2007

I passed?

Seriously, not much to say about it.

I went up to thunder bay this weekend though to visit Kate though which was nice. She had a friends daughter who is interested in Environmental engineering so we went over to talk to her for a bit which was kind of cool :)

Now I'm just trying to finish up my thesis. One chapter that really needs some serious work. I'm rewritting it as we speak (same content, just completly rewriting) and running some extra simulations on my laptop at the same time - Just things I know for sure, but the captain wants solid numbers backing it up, but they should be done in a few hours and I can just put the numbers in then. Pretty fun times.

Feels good to have the seminar out of the way so that now I just have to focus on getting this in and done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did awesome!

Did you drive to T.Bay?!? Or fly?

Is Kate working back at her pre-Africa place of business?

lj said...

Flew. if I drove I'd still be on my way there ;) It wasn't bad at all. I got a pretty cheap flight and the total time door to door would be what it is from here to belleville if I got stuck in toronto traffic.

She is back in thunder bay but working for another company. her new company is a home car provider and I believe she does mostly geriatrics so helping people at their home after having hip replacements and such.

BrightDolphin said...

I'm sure you did more than pass. :)

Glad to hear things are finally getting done so you can move on with your life. Yay!