Monday, April 16, 2007

Wanna hear something crazy?

I was playing around on facebook the other day, and found out that someone from Engineering '04 is seeking the nomination to be the candidate for the provincial liberals (kitchener-waterloo) for this fall's election. He went on to become the FEDS VPEd... twice. Initals JH. Don't want to actually write his name down here, but isn't that crazy.

After all his rants in the Ironwarrior, I was sure that he was a conservative. Like 100% positive. I asked him once what his political leanings were but he didn't answer.

7 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Doesn't surprise me at all that he is wanting to head into politics.

lj said...

Didn't surprise me that he wanted to go into politics (especially with him doing a second degree in liberal arts), but I was surprised it was with the Liberal Party.

C-dub said...

I have no idea who you're talking about, but that must be just me ;)

lj said...

He was in COM-E-sutra - the class of comps that niki had a lot of friends in. First name Jeff.

Anonymous said...

ugh. I did not like that guy much at all.

keely

Lotus Blossom said...

He took some patience, but I didn't mind him. Of all the guys/gals in that class he was the hardest to deal with. I didn't know he took a second degree... I know he was on Feds for a while after grad.

lj said...

yeah, found out he was doing a second degree since he is FEDS VP Ed right now as well. in the three years since undergrad year 1 was VP Ed, year 2 was doing a second degree and year 3 was VP Ed again. (there were posters all over the school this time last year for his election campaign).