Sunday, August 21, 2005

Last blog - See you in September!

Hey everyone! This is a shoutout from the big metropolis of Corbyville. I'm up pretty early the day after D&C's wedding, I woke up at 8 (got to bed at 2), and since I didn't have my alarm set thought I should get up. We have the gift opening very early this morning since D&C have to be on their way to toronto at 11:30 am. (Their flight is at 4???)

The last few days have been a blur of going here and there cutting this up, cutting that up. Pretty crazy times. D&C were paying for their wedding on their own and invited aroudn 300 people, so they had to save money wherever possible - we ended up doing all the decorations and food on our own. The decorations went pretty good, back in highschool, D & I were in charge of all the decorations at the formals (In the Highschool gym) so we knew what to do to fill space and make a place look nice. The person from the hall that our work was the nicest it had looked so far that year :D.

So last night was the wedding. It was weird to see people from Highschool that I haven't seen in years. Even weirder was the fact that EVERYONE was either married or in serious relationships. I felt like I stood out like a sore thumb. Yes, I'm single get over it! I'm not someone to be pitied, or whatever, I MAY find the guy of my dreams, I may not. I'm okay with that right now. I'm a picky girl who knows what she wants in a relationship.

So I have to get going now. I have to get a few things together before I go over to the present opening. I'm so excited for my trip - I leave tomorrow!!!, I won't be updating my blog when I'm gone, but if you want e-mail updates let me know at my hotmail e-mail address!!!

Later kids.

3 comments:

C-dub said...

Have a great time!

Blythe said...

Bye-bye! Have fun :) Jenny says hi. (I think she's losing weight, I'm going to weigh her!!)

Lotus Blossom said...

*hugs* Have a super time... take lots of pics!