Friday, August 12, 2005

My first bizarre dream

I'm back in my adventure race from last weekend with Burger and FS, but our team is bigger, on it are Jen S, Cindy B and Krista G (former classmates of mine - I know the least likely companions ever for an adventure race), but instead of it being a race it is more like a treasure hunt kind of like we are searching for something. I'm reading the da vinci code right now, so if others of you have read it, you know what I'm searching for - don't want to ruin anything. But there are people looking for us too, people we have to avoid...

Very strange indeed. So I think I made the connection between the Da Vinci Code and the Adventure race, the clues we had in the race for finding the check points were very cryptic. I'm not sure how the girls from my class fit into the equation though. Maybe I'm just deleting them as exaggerator point out yesterday ;)

Other stuff. It is raining. And I'm going to an outdoor concert. Bah. And I have swollen glands as in it hurts to swallow swollen. Grrrrr. Hopefully I feel better soon. I decided to skip the morning run. I was just convincing myself I could just do 8 if I were feeling unwell when I decided, screw it, I'm sick, I'm taking the day off, since I was already awake, I decided to use the hour that would normally be taken up by my run to read a bit more of the Da Vinci Code. It is a great book, has really got me thinking about a bunch of stuff.

6 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Yes, do rest up so we can have a good time tonight! :o)

Ever since using that bleach two days ago, my eyes have felt sore. They are burning a little right now and all I want to do is sleeeeeep. Ah well, it's nothing a little of that "smoke machine" at the Kingdom won't fix! ;o)

C-dub said...

ah yes, the smoke machine! It's gonna be a good day! I am really looking forward to the Kingdom, it's been almost a year since we were there last!

lj said...

C-dub... weird to have you commenting during the day! I'll be outie in less than an hour :)

Hopefully we won't get too wet this afternoon!

C-dub said...

Ya, it may rain. Oh well, I am bringing a complete change of clothes for the Kingdom!

I think I will leave sometime around 12:45pm or so. Looking forward to seeing you again!

lj said...

I'm more concerned about the rain since I'm already under the weather. Oh well.

Lotus Blossom said...

Have fun girls!