Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Friday

Hmm... news? Not much. AFs sister was supposed to get released yesterday but they ended up keeping her in the hospital another day. We're not sure why. I hope it isn't anything bad. We'll be heading down to TO tomorrow morning.

Other stuff? Not much. My apartment is spic-and-span right now, at least it was when I left Jenny there alone this morning! we'll have to wait and see what she manages to do today :) There was a chance that AFs family was going to come up to the 'loo this weekend, and I wanted to make sure my place wasn't a disaster. I've even tidied up the areas that have accumulated junk, and can see my desk top so I deserve a big pat on the back for that :).

Not much else going on really. Just writing away right now, trying to get my method down on paper so that the supervisor can review it before I get too far into continuing what I've been doing. Its pretty boring and hard to stay on track with this, but my goal is to get it done before the long weekend so starting July I can get back into my research. I'm hoping these days to be completely done by the end of October so heres to hoping :)

No comments: