Monday, June 05, 2006

So I'm a loser :)

Jenny now has a blog... yes, as in my cat :) I recommend that everyone go and visit and give her a treat :) I took another really cute picture of her this weekend and I'll add it once I download it from my computer.

Hmm... last week has gone well. I was pretty lazy last week at school just easing my way back into things after my conference. This week I want to pick it up again. Apparently if I finish by September 29th I make the fall convocation deadline. This is kind of my current goal. Hopefully I can do that. I'd also get 100% of my tuition back then.

I also took my car in last week for an oil change. I apparently have a leak in my exhaust system and to replace the part would be $1350! Way too much. I'm hoping a muffler place could repair it without replacing. even if it only lasts a year, I'll be able to afford that much better next year! I also got a new printer. It is nice, I'm happy with my purchase. I've been planning on getting a new one for a while... my old one is from first year and wasn't a great printer then, but it stuck it out for a long haul!

This week is probably going to go pretty quickly. On top of working hard again, I will be taking wednesday off to go to Toronto. AF's sister is having her neurosurgery that day so I'll be driving him to Toronto on Tuesday night and staying there the day with him and his mum. Barring any complications, I'll be back at school thursday and then back down to TO on Friday night or Saturday morning (AFs staying up at his mum's place the rest of the week).

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Cute! I gave her 5 treats - one of from me, Bailey, Ally, Angel and Gibbly.

I hope the surgery goes well.

Anonymous said...

Laura, remove my images off your blog, they're copyrighted to me and not free for you to use (not only that, you didn't even bother to download them, instead your stealing them off my webserver!)

Thanks,

Samuel Richardson
www.seasonstravel.com.au

Anonymous said...

Well I asked nicely and you ignored me, maybe now that I've updated the image you might want to fix it..?