Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good morning :)

Hi all, just thought Id give a quick update. AFs sister got released from the hospital on Friday and so far so good. Saturday afternoon we went to Niagara falls which was fun. I haven't been there in nice weather since I was a small child, so it was nice to take in the falls, the whirl pool and such.

Sunday we went down to the pride parade. I think AFs mum and aunt were a little shocked by what they saw, but all in all they were pretty cool with it. On the way back to the car we took a break and sat down on some benches. Some people came up to us all and gave us samples of lubricants. Not a comfortable situation to be in. AFs mum asked "What is this?". Talk about awkward.

Monday - hmmm... monday. Back to school and what not. Not much... nor tuesday for that matter. I'm slowly getting back into this whole excersize thing. This morning I managed to run 6 km, slowly, but I finished. Peterborough will be to finish, but I'll probably be disappointed if I get more than 1:30 since my bike and swim are still pretty strong.

Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

I was in Niagara Falls on Saturday too! :) I took some pictures with my "new to me" camera that Niki gave me.

C-dub said...

That is funny about the lube! Did anyone tell AFs mum what it was?

lj said...

No... AF just said, "You don't need it, give it to Aunt" and put it in his aunts purse. His sister gave me hers and said "I don't need this" I threw it into the closest garbage because I was so embarassed about the whole situation! AF apparently pocketed his. "Passion Fruit" sounds interesting...

Nej, yeah, I saw that you were in Niagara on your blog. Craziness. We were driving beside some of the golf courses and I even commented on how nice they were! Apparently someone else I know was in Niagara this past weeked too! it was the popular place to be :)

Lotus Blossom said...

How's your Granny doing?

lj said...

Niks, I guess you missed it in my post last week, but My Ganny passed away on the 16th (the day after I left Ottawa. I'm very grateful that I got up to see her one last time and to say goodbye. Previously the last thing I had said to her was "I'll see you later" and I had to make sure that I did. (the post was "My Mostly Crappy weekend" or something like that.

Lotus Blossom said...

Sorry to drag up something like that... I even read back to make sure I didn't miss something. Apparently I skim too much sometimes.