Sunday, April 09, 2006

And the stress is mounting again

It's noon on A Sunday and I'm modelling. Lots of fun. My damn program is taking so long right now. I had to increase the time step big time because some of the stuff is depleting way fast (read huge negative concentrations). Crapola I say. Okay, now that I have that off my chest.

I had my Fort Mac interview on friday. The first question he asked me was "Did I think I would want to work in Fort Mac?" I answered truthfully that I hadn't given it much thought, I'm not going to be ready to work until the earliest september, and that right now I'm adsorbed in my research. He seemed to accept that, and I'm supposed to give him a call in August if I'm interested. I asked him a few questions about the area and what not. Something to think about when the time comes, but I don't have to yet thankfully!

Other than that. The first half of my weekend was good. Friday night I was at AFs and some of his friends came over. It was nice for him to get to visit with them since he hadn't seen a few of them in a while. Saturday we just lazed around most of the day and I came back here last night. I have too much work to do and he has his exam on monday in his C# class so we both have to get work done.

No comments: