Monday, April 17, 2006

Time flies

Literally. 4 months ago today I met AF for the first time. 3 months ago we became an official couple. Weird since it feels like just yesterday, but feels like we've been together forever at the same time.

Easter weekend was good. Thrusday night we went to a get together at AF's climing gym. They are closing at the end of the month so were having a big last hurrah where you'd see everyone one last time. It was okay. We went back to his place and watched the Butterfly effect. It was a pretty cool movie. I remember when it was in theaters I wanted to see it, but it got bad reviews so I didn't go, but I'm glad I watched it. I thought it had an interesting premises. Friday was off to B-ville to visit with daddy dearest and D which was pretty nice albeit a short visit. AF didn't come with me this time. I dropped him off at his mum's house so he could spend sometime with his sister before she headed back to Tehran for a visit. Saturday after dinner it was back to Waterloo.

Sunday we walked around downtown and were trying to grab lunch somewhere, turns out a lot of the restaurants were close which I found funny since a lot of them would have been open on CHRISTMAS day. Oh well, we ended up heading back to the plaza and having a late lunch there. I was planning on doing some marking last night, but by the time I drove AF back to his apartment, did my dishes and what not, it was close to 10 so I just headed to bed. This week is going to be pretty busy with marking and working on this paper for the california conference. Should be able to get it done though.

2 comments:

C-dub said...

Congrats on the 4-month anniversary! That is exciting!

I know what you mean about feeling like you've known him for a long time. I feel the same way about CT. We have only been together for 2.5 months, but I feel like I have known him for years. I already can't imagine my life without him. How sappy is that ;)

Lotus Blossom said...

JB and I have been married for four months now (tomorrow!) :D