Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Daffodils, Forsythia, Goslings...

What are signs of spring?

After school today I have an appointment at the contact lens clinic. I was supposed to wear my contacts, but I forgot to bring them this morning. This meant that I needed to run home at lunch and put them in. Let me tell you, it is beeeeautiful out there. The forsythia bushes are bright yellow, and I saw my first goslings of the baby animal season. So cute :) But now I am sitting in front of the computer again day dreaming about being able to enjoy this beautiful day. Soon Laura Soon.

The past two-three days have been extremely busy. Sunday night I was working on my paper until around midnight. Monday at school 9 am - 6 pm (working the entire time) and then spent the night doing my taxes (I owe $903, booo-urns!). Yesterday was worse, at school 9-6 took an hour off for dinner and worked from home from 7 pm - 11. Fun stuff. I'm finally making some headway with my paper though. I'm just waiting for some last minute results to make my last two figures and then I'm mostly done. I'll hopefully be done before I have to leave for my appointment. My goal is for El Cap (anyone get that?) to be able to proof read it tonight. I guess we'll see.

Other than that, just frantically trying to get stuff done before my trip with weekend. Thinkgs I still need to do (a) finish paper, (b) print off taxes and mail them, (c) contact appointment, (d) pack, (e) get Jenny's stuff organized... she's spending the weekend at her BF's apartment... note: Jenny thinks AF is her boyfriend, not mine. It's actually pretty cute :) She loves him. I also have to figure out what is next on my reading list and bring it out west with me. I love reading :)

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

Luna absolutely *loves* JB... some days she'll have nothing to do with, baut she'll totally cuddle up to him. She also has some sort of fetish going with his dirty feet after being in his workboots all day!