Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Bain of My Existence

Yep. Foiled by units yet again. Gar. Not a happy camper right now, but when am I ever happy about these stupid freaking units. Oh well, on the good side of things, yes, it renders what I've done on my model since around 11 am sunday morning useless, but also wonderful since my model now runs start to finish in like 5 minutes. Yipee! (before, it was taking like 5 minutes real time to model 1 minute simulated time - not cool! This means I'll be able to a) get the right results and b) fix problems a lot quicker).

Not much else going on here. I got my extension approved for Batelle, I have a week longer than we were assuming I'd get which means I might actually have a life and be able to enjoy this nice weather we are having a bit. Oh, yes, and get my marking done before the end of exams. Always a good thing.

No comments: