Monday, April 10, 2006

Taking a moment

My model is running away in the background on my computer right now. And taking up a huge portion of my CPU I might add. I just wanted to take a minute out of my busy day to gush about my man. I realized this weekend that I love him. Yep, that is right. For the first time in 6 years Laura is in Love. Fun stuff. When I'm with him all my worries kind of melt away and when I'm in his arms there is no place in the world I'd rather be. He's even starting to bring me down a notch in high-strungness which is really saying something for anyone who knows me. I'm normally the type of person that has to be doing something every minute of the day and I don't tend to take time to enjoy the little pleasures in life. Enjoying good conversation over breakfast, relaxing for a day with nothing planned just enjoying what happens. Not really my normal style. Anywho, so yes. I love him... now if I can just get over my primal fear of telling HIM then we'll all be good. I decided not to say anything this weekend since he has his exam tonight and I didn't want to distract him. Well, that is my excuse anyways. Okay. Back to writting this fun little paper. Ciao kiddos.

4 comments:

C-dub said...

Yay! That is awesome lj! You're in love :) I am so happy for you.

And when that moment comes when you tell him how you feel and hear him say it back will be amazing. I keep playing the first time CT told me over and over in my head because it was one of the sweetest moments we’ve shared.

Blythe said...

Oooh la-la!

Very happy for you LJ!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Whoa!

I told you just that little bit of profile tweaking would do it. Please invite me to your wedding. I need to make a speech about how you met...

lj said...

Andrew - Dude. A little premature! ;) So, why haven't you been blogging? we're at three weeks now!