Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2 days post trauma

And everything is hunky dory. I haven't heard from the girl yet, so I'm assuming that they aren't going to get it fixed, it really wasn't that badly hurt (hurt? do you use hurt for car? my words are just failing me today). Not much is going on in Laura Land. EK and I were planning on doing the Around the Bay Relay race and we went to register yesterday and realized it was sold out. Ooops! We still managed to run 15 k yesterday which is the farthest I've gone post marathon and it felt pretty good :). That is around my goal long run distance for the summer. If I could get out there and do that once a week it would be awesome.

Other than that, really not too much going on here. I am in a bit of a lull work wise as the supervisor and I are waiting to meet with people in Chem Eng. I can't really go on much until we talk to them. I'm working on my paper for the conference (leaving out the all important results/discussion/conclusions sections for now ;). And having anothter look at the stuff I've written for my thesis. Perhaps now would be a good time to start looking over the formatting requirements so that I can at least use my time here in my lull productively :). Hope everyone is having a great hump day. only two days to weekend!

No comments: