Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Last night I had the strangest Dream

I'd ever dreamed before... I dreamed the world had all agreed To put an end to war.

But I digress. I did have a strange dream, but it had nothing to do with war. In fact, I have absolutely no clue where this dream came from. I dreamed that I was getting married, and it was the day before my wedding and I didn't have all the details sorted out. I went to bed with plans of just figuring out the reception meal in the morning. Smart idea laura. So I woke up in the morning and started to freak out because I decided that I didn't have enough food in my place to feed 150 people (what a surprise) so I asked my mum (yep, she was in my dream) about what I should do. She sent me to the grocery story (with danielle) to pick up food... the plan, ceasar salad (since in comes in bags) and Lasagna that was already prepared. While at the grocery store, my time was running out and I realized I didn't have a hair or make-up appointment so I asked danielle if she could do it. No problem. So we are in the checkout and my cell phone starts ringing and it is my masters supervisor. He's calling me to see how my research is coming along. How bizarre is that? I think that the dream is from a bunch of different things. 1) Burgers Anxiety post on friday 2) me thinking about my mum yesterday when talking to AF, 3) my feeling super stressed out about my lack of progress on my thesis stuff... doesn't help that I have two huge conference deadlines coming up in a week and two weeks respectively. The me getting married bit I have no clue about. Absolutely none. I don't even remember if the issue of who my husband-to-be was came up. Bizarre.

Okay, one other thing. I posted some pictures of my adorable god daughter and my weekend. And not related. It's campus day today which means lots of highschool kids around. Someone is blasting music and I can hear it in my office. Very annoying.

2 comments:

Blythe said...

*LOL*

That is probably one of the funniest dreams I have ever heard. My favourite part was you in the checkout line, receiving a phone call from the Captain...on your wedding day!!!

I hope my w-day doesn't turn out to be like your "dream" w-day :S

C-dub said...

That dream is hilarious! That definately made me laugh... who plans their reception meal the day of? Too funny!