Friday, March 17, 2006

*yawn*

A few things this morning

1) Happy day after you're birthday to UBC Chick! I hope you got my e-mail yesterday :)
2) Happy St. Paddy's Day! Drink lots of green beer.
3) I went with AF to toronto last night. We're going skiing this weekend and decided to borrow my dad's old skis since rentals are so expensive. So we get to Dad's GF's house and we are planning to stay like 15 minutes... 1:15 later we finally get out of there... I had to drag AF away from my dad, they were talking middle eastern politics.

I guess that is pretty much it for now. I didn't set my alarm last night to let myself sleep in a bit. I just finished up breakfast and am going to start my marking now. I think I'll mark from home for a bit this morning and go in later. hopefully I'll get a question marked. That would be nice, but this assignment is huge and will likely take a long time to mark.

No comments: