Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pictures Up!

My pictures from my ski vacation are now up! There are lots of them. My personal favorite is the one of the sun setting behing the mountain. I think I'm going to have to add it to my wall of pictures :) I also like the ski chalet one though. Decisions, decisions.

Last night AF and I went to see TransAmerica at the Princess. It was pretty good, but not great. On the outside it was about a guy having a Male-Female sex change, but the real story is about the relationship s/he develops with the son s/he never knew s/he had. It was pretty screwed up, but still managed to hit on some emotional level. What really made the movie though was the excellent acting. I love Felicity Huffman and think she is by far the most talented actress on desperate housewives, and one of the most talented on TV.

I guess that is it... oh wait. Not sure if I mentioned this before, but AF is coming home with me to B-ville this weekend. Scary stuff! No one I've ever dated (not that there is many) has met my dad. I hope they get along!

4 comments:

Blythe said...

Oooh that's exciting!! Hope it goes well :)

Quick story to share about Chris' first experience with Tom.

Chris met my dad on a Saturday morning. Pops was in his bathrobe (nothing on underneath said robe). He shook C's hand, sat down (with his legs apart) and started a conversation. C got to know Tom more than what he ever wanted to know in a 5 minute span. Gross.

Blythe said...

I should mention, he sat ACROSS from Chris.

lj said...

I think I've heard that story before. Good thing my dad doesn't wear a bathrobe. I'm more afraid of him making inappropriate comments. He tends to do that on occasion!

Lotus Blossom said...

My mother takes the cake for 'inappropriate comments.' My excuse for her... she's British.