Friday, March 31, 2006

Damn Units

Do you ever spend 2 hours of wasted time trying to solve a problem only to realize you had your damn units wrong by like 6 orders of magnitude? This is me. I feel like a moron.

Okay, other than that, not much going on. I've been feeling under the weather most of the week, but only missed tuesday at school. By the end of the day I've been pretty worn out and had no energy to do much other than lie on the couch and curse my damn stomache. Yesterday was really no different, but it was so nice, I had to get my bike out for an early spring ride. It was beautiful, I made it about 18 kms, I could have gone further, but didn't want to overwork myself and my feet were getting cold. I was feeling a little better in the evening and managed to get out to chapters. I picked up birthday cards for my sister and AFs mum.

This weekend the only solid plans are to go to Toronto for AF's Mum's birthday. We are going to take her out for dinner at an Iranian restaurant. That is all I know. Other than that, I'll be working on my presentation a bit. I want to be able to get my model running over the weekend so that I can get some results to analyze on Monday and Tuesday I can finish my presentation, Wednesday practice and present. Ahhh... nothing like waiting till the last minute. Its nice that I'm finally getting somewhere though, it's at least mildly reassuring :)

Oh, and my other good news. I realized this morning that I've been getting jipped on my pay this term and have been getting ~$225 less a month than I should be. Which so far means $675. So I'll be getting a cheque for that amount sometime in the future.

hmmm... I'm having another ill moment. Damn sickness!

No comments: