Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time for an update

I got in from my BC ski trip last night and AF came over for the night. I'm turning into half of one of those cheesy couples that misses each other when we're appart for 5 minutes... well, 5.5 days anyways.

My trip was pretty good all round. I'd give it 3.5 stars out of 5. missing half a star becuase of stress of school work weighing on my mind. didn't get done nearly enough when I was there. My dad talks too much ;) missing a full star since I did something wonky to my lower left arm. I think it might be a hairline fracture and I'm going to the doctor soon to get it checked out. I hate injuries. Before anyone asks, I don't know how I did it. it just started hurting and has progressively gotten worse. I did it on friday and by the end of the day sunday I couldn't pole plant or even carry my ski poles with my left hand (due to the torque). Hopefully I'll get some kind of splint put on that will still let me use my arm for important things like marking and computer modelling. Tonight when I get home, I'll post some of my pictures from my trip on my photoblog. It was beautiful!

Now I'm using my arms differently than normal my whole upper body aches. kind of funny how one little thing makes such a huge difference.

Anywho, back to marking. I'll update you all on my doctors appointment.

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Awwww! (to the missing your BF comment :) )

C-dub said...

That's cute that you missed AF!

I am finding lately that I miss CT inbetween dates. And we're not even a couple yet, although I have a sneaking suspiscion that's right around the corner!